1 Of 16 National Comparison Home And Auto Insurance Providers
Founded in 1853, Travelers Insurance is one of the most established home and auto insurance providers in the world. The company operates in the United States, United Kingdom, Brazil, and Ireland. Policyholders in New York have access to a wide range of coverage to suit their needs.
Travelers Insurance remains competitive in the industry by providing the following benefits to its policyholders:
- Financial assistance with claims that result in car damage or destruction, as well as driver or passenger injuries or death
- Additional coverage to ensure every need is met including new car replacement, accident forgiveness and roadside assistance
- A large range of deductibles and limits to fit any budget
- Standard coverage to provide critical protection against lawsuits and significant financial support
- Additional coverage that fulfills individual needs such as identity fraud, contents replacement cost and green home
- Choose from a wide variety of limits and deductibles to find the ones that are right for your family
- Travelers Insurance is the third largest writer of United States personal insurance through independent agents.
- The company ranked at number 106 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations.
- In 1954, Travelers Insurance established the Travelers Weather Research Center, which was the first organization to make weather predictions using probabilities.