Berkshire Hathaway Insurance
One Of The Top Comparison Home & Auto Insurance Providers Ready To Serve You
Focusing on the business and commercial auto sectors of insurance, Berkshire Hathaway is comprised of a group of six insurance carriers and headquartered in Nebraska. The company has an A++ financial strength rating.
When you choose a policy from Berkshire Hathaway, one of our 16 comparison providers, for your business or commercial property, you will enjoy the following advantages:
Berkshire Hathaway Auto Insurance
A large range of coverage to service many different types of commercial automotive including:
- Auto liability
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist
- Garage liability
Berkshire Hathaway Commercial Property Insurance
- Protection for buildings up to 150 years old
- Acceptance of protection classes 9 and 10
- General liability is available on certain classes
- A minimum annual premium of $1,000
- Access to a simple monthly reporting form
Berkshire Hathaway Interesting Facts
- Berkshire Hathaway began as eight separately managed regional insurance companies located across the United States.
- Chief Executive Officer and Chairman Warren Buffet first purchased stock in the company when he was only 11 years old.
- Berkshire Hathaway was originally a textile manufacturer established in 1839 and was a textile manufacturer when Warren Buffet took control of the company.